2020 1/4 Oz Gold $10 Niue CZECH LION Proof Coin.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coins comes in protective packaging.
- Mintage of only 700 coins.
- Obverse: A profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, issuing country, year of issue, the face value and the decorative Czech linden branch.
- Reverse: Features an image of a two-tailed Czech Lion, which is in the Coat of Arms for the Czech Republic. The heraldic beast guards the elaborate Crown of Saint Wenceslas and the shield bearing the national patron's emblem, the burning eagle.
- Guaranteed by the Czech Mint.
Face Value: $10
Weight: 1/4 Oz - 7.78g
Mintage: 700 Pieces WORLDWIDE