- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Worldwide mintage of only 400 coins!
- Coin comes in a protective capsule inside an officially licensed PAC-MAN™ box with certificate of authenticity
- Obverse: Displays the Niue coat of arms along with the face value and year of issue surrounded by officially licensed PAC-MAN™ sprites from the original 1980s classic arcade game.
- Reverse: Features the official PAC-MAN™ 40th anniversary logo along with an officially licensed illustration of PAC-MAN™ being chased by the ghost nicknamed "BLINKY."
- Issued by the sovereign government of Niue.
PAC-MAN™ is an arcade video game originally released in 1980 by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc. (previously Namco). Once it was officially introduced in the U.S. in October 1980, it gained popularity far higher than in Japan, called “PAC-MAN™ fever.” It spawned a wide merchandising program with more than 400 items and a T.V. series with high ratings (56% of share) in the U.S., which resulted in receiving the “most successful coin-operated game machine” award from the Guinness World Records in June 2005. With new console and mobile games launching every year, its popularity has crossed the globe for over 40 years.
Face value: $250
Weight: 1 Oz - 31.1g
Diameter: 32 mm
Mintage: 400 Pieces WORLDWIDE
Certificate COA: Yes